How Can I GIVE?

Payroll Deduction:

Many local work places offer the opportunity to have a small amount toward an annual United Way gift deducted from your pay, each pay period. This allows you to spread your gift across the year. If you would like a copy of the Payroll Deduction Pledge form please click here.

Direct Billing Pledge:

Donors who wish to make an annual pledge and have a portion billed periodically during the year. please contact the United Way office at 520-458-3288 to make arrangements.

One-Time Contributions:

Donors are welcome to make one-time contributions of any amount by check payable to the:

United Way of Sierra Vista & Cochise County
750 Bartow Drive, Suite 1
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635

We Offer The Following Donor Choices:

  • Designate your gift to one or more of our partner agencies
  • Leave your gift undesignated and let our Board of Directors decide where to place your donation based on community needs.
  • Direct your undesignated gift to one or more of our communities in Cochise County
  • Call 520 458-3288 and ask for a brochure with pledge form.