4 Reasons to Say “YES” to the United Way Campaign
1. United Way of Sierra Vista & Cochise County is local
- 100% of EVERY dollar raised remains in Cochise County.
- The Board of Directors is comprised of local leaders.
- Volunteers, donors and Partner Agencies are all a part of Cochise County.
2. United Way is results-oriented
- Programs are funded based on results and outcomes, with an emphasis on addressing the root causes of problems facing our community with the goal of making a lasting change.
3. United Way helps the most people
- Donors give to one organization to help the most people. The United Way of Sierra Vista & Cochise County has a broad reach – including nearly 40 human services programs that touch the lives of thousands in our community each year.
4. United Way brings us together
- United Way collaborates with business, government, education, health care and social services to address our community’s problems and measure the progression being made.